Are you ambitious, creative and ready for a new challenge? We’re looking to add new talent to our team in 2021 and you could be just what we’re looking for!
We’re on the lookout to fill some seriously creative roles and would love to hear from you if you think you’re the right person to join the O team and help us to fulfil exciting projects for some awesome brands.
O people like to have fun, keep healthy and enjoy being great at their jobs. We’re fast paced and super ambitious. We have each other’s back!
Life at O
As well as our Ocademy that takes your CPD seriously, you will be provided with a mentor. Life at O is fast paced and fun, we like outgoing people that want to get involved. Our CSR programme sees us support charities with a range of volunteering and fundraising events and we like to have regular team socials when we can.
25 days’ holiday- plus your birthday off.
Content Marketing Exec – business and consumer client teams
We’re looking for some great content creators to join our team, across our business and consumer client services teams. The perfect team mate will first and foremost be a great writer, able to create interesting copy that tells a story across all platforms, from website copy to press releases, brochure or magazine copy, direct marketing literature, photography briefs, video scripts to social media plans. You’ll love to research and find that elusive ‘hook’ that make sure campaigns are seriously creative, with exciting concepts driven by insight. You will support the client account manager and director working within a team and will need to work quickly and accurately across a wide range of content topics.
Firstly, we are looking for a content marketing executive for our business-to-business team, so experience in writing about topics like tech, law, industrial manufacturing and economic issues is preferable.
In our consumer and lifestyle team we are looking for a content creator with an interest in writing about property, homes and interiors, food and drink and retail topics.
1 years’ experience in agency or an in-house marketing experience is preferred, but if you have published examples of your work this will also be considered.
Sound like a role for you? You could be….
- Working with the team to develop awesome content ideas for exciting clients – a keen eye for detail and up for trying new ideas with clients
- Drafting written copy for all platforms, including press releases, flyers, social platforms and video storyboards
- Creating social media toolkits and run social media campaigns with our digital team
- Support with agency marketing, including updating the agency blog, website and managing our social channels
- Training to provide support to your team mates with media outreach
- Working closely with your O mentor to learn new skills and continuously stay ahead of the curve (we also have an Ocademy where we deliver regular team training sessions)
- Occasionally help to organise O and client events, including launch events, press events and webinars
- An integrated marketing enthusiast!
Studio Content Creators
We are looking for new talent in our busy content studio – if you are a graphic designer, videographer, motion graphics artist or someone looking to enter the creative industry with a degree in video production, multimedia or graphic design get in touch!
Business Administration Assistant
To support our growing team, we’re looking for a Business & Finance Administration Assistant to support our office manager and finance team to help with the day to day running of the business. The perfect team mate will enjoy the numbers and have a really keen eye on detail and deadlines to make sure everything runs to schedule. We’re looking for a super organised process lover, who can support with everything from credit control and invoice management to general office administration.
Sound like a role for you?
- Proficient in Xero Finance Software
- Quick learner and up for a challenge
- Experienced in credit control and invoice management
- Experienced with advanced features of Excel
- Confident and client facing (to deal with invoicing and credit control)
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org